The report a change in income and/or household composition, please complete the attached forms, gather the supporting documentation and upload the information using the link below :
Click Here to upload files.
You can also mail the information to the Housing Authority of Pompano Beach, 321 West Atlantic Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL 33060.
- Moving to Work (MTW) - The HAPB will apply to HUD for MTW Status under Cohort #4-Landlord Incentives. Please see attached the MTW Flyer and the notification to Participants. The HAPB is inviting all HCV/Section 8 Participant to attend one of the two scheduled ZOOM Resident Meetings. Please see attached Resident Meeting Notice with meeting access information.
- July 22, 2021 - City of Pompano Beach COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program: In response to the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) the City of Pompano Beach will provide much needed emergency rental assistance, covering rent payments for up to twelve months (including in arrears) to alleviate the housing burden for low income households that have experienced an economic hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Assistance will be capped at $25,000 and could include first, last and security deposit and relocation assistance. Amounts in arrears prior to March 1, 2020 are not eligible for assistance. Additional information is available at City of Pompano Beach (pompanobeachfl.gov).
- June 14, 2021 - Broward County Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) -providing rental assistance and utility payments for households affected by COVID-19.
- May 12, 2020- City of Pompano Beach COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Rental Program flyer. Additional information is available online at http://www.pompanobeachfl.gov/pages/ohui.
- April 28, 2020 - HUD's Evictions Moratorium Flyer
- April 14, 2020 - COVID-19 Rental Assistance Applications Available on Online: The City of Fort Lauderdale’s Housing and Community Development office will offer rental assistance to eligible residents of Fort Lauderdale who experienced job loss due to COVID-19. Funding is limited and assistance will be provided on a first-ready, first-served basis. Under the program, a lease agreement must already be in place, rental assistance will be paid directly to the landlord, and rents should be reasonable and meet fair market rent rates. Eligible residents will receive up to three months of assistance not to exceed a maximum of $5,000 in total benefits. Assistance is contingent upon available funding. Applications are currently available online at bit.ly/39ULt0k.
- Housing Choice Voucher tenants seeking apartments, duplexes, single-family homes or townhomes in the private market can view the listings available on https://www.gosection8.com/.